Friday, October 19, 2012

Glam Mystery: When Adam Lambert Meets "Pretty Little Liars"

We already know how epic Pretty Little Liars is with its delicious mystery and super-steamy suspense. This hot ABC Family show never fails to deliver! A trip down Mystery Lane with Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale), Emily Fields (Shay Mitchell), Hanna Marin (Ashley Benson) and Spencer Hastings (Troian Bellisario) in Rosewood always brings us the creepy and intense.

This Halloween, prepare yourself for a very special PLL event featuring guest star Adam Lambert - that's right, the chart-topping pop icon, hit maker and glam king! Ready to have a spooky good time? Turn your flashlight on, as "A" could be anywhere to haunt you and the girls.

Be sure to tune in to this glam-filled event next Tuesday - October 23 - at 8PM ET/PT only on ABC Family! It's a party to die for.


…and that’s who i am. on We Heart It. 

3 comments:

on_the_ground said...

I'm sure that is going to be super cool, I'm glad for his fans and the show.. that should be avery interesting episode. I will watch it when I catch up in the future :)

Jules Alveria said...

I need to catch up on the new season as well. Can't wait to unravel all the new mysteries ;) And the new clues that may lead us to "A"'s identity.

Raine said...

I saw it! It was creepy. I lost the trail on what happened with the girls in earlier episodes but it doesn't matter. :D I managed to tie some bits. I always had a feeling Aria's bf might be not what he seemed to be. Maybe it was watching far too many cliche movies that I can't get out of thinking where the charmer is always the killer, hope I'm wrong. :D