Monday, March 12, 2012

Now Brewing






"I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee."
~Harry Mahtar

Welcome to Jazz on the Rocks, a brand new virtual cafe where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the cityscapes with continuous servings of worldwide music, film, TV and lifestyle topics on the menu. My name is Jules, and it's my pleasure to be your companion throughout your coffee break. 

Here at the Jazz on the Rocks blog, you're free to surf through playlists that I will regularly update for your enjoyment along with music videos I adore, mini reviews and other posts related to my favorite things. No matter what your personal taste - Broadway, retro rock, Haley Reinhart, Audrey Hepburn, chocolate mousse cake - you get to pick from a variety of flavors available that are sure to satisfy your craving. 

Jazz on the Rocks is all yours to savor! ;)